About 8 Iron Clad
Welcome to 8 Iron Clad! This five bedroom, five and one half bathroom home is located oceanfront in Palmetto Dunes. It can easily accommodate up to fourteen guests comfortably.
This classic and casual beach home has a private pool and is steps from the ocean. The pool is able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day (must call office in advance of your stay to confirm and schedule).
You have direct access to the beach from 8 Iron Clad. A mere 25 yards to the beach via the adjacent sand beach path – you are greeted with the beautiful beaches of Hilton Head Island.
Another perk? This is a dog friendly rental! The pet fee is $175 plus tax and covers up to two dogs maximum. If you are planning on bringing your furry friend, please reach out to our office in advance to pay the additional fee and confirm your four legged BFF.
Three of the bedrooms are located on the main level of the home, which is elevated up a flight of stairs. Two of the bedrooms have direct ocean views. The first bedroom has a king bed and has a flat screen television and a private bathroom with a tub/shower combo. One of the best features of this bedroom? The ocean views off in the distance!
The second bedroom has two queen sized beds with a flat screen television. It has a private bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
The third bedroom is located towards the front of the home and has a king bed and a smaller size private bathroom with a shower stall.
The main living room is on this floor and offers two large sofas, additional seating, and a flat screen television. Just off the living area is a powder room. There is direct access to yet another porch which will lead you down to the pool deck area as well.
The open kitchen and dining room are just off the living room. The dining room has seating available for up to ten. There is access to the porch off this room where the gas grill is located.
Also, on the main level is the full-sized laundry room. It has a washer and dryer as well as counter space. This home is outfitted with wireless internet access.
The oceanfront master bedroom is located on this floor and has a spectacular private balcony with unprecedented ocean views. The master has a king bed, flat screen television, and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The home’s fifth bedroom has two twin beds and a twin daybed with a pull-out trundle. This bedroom has a flat screen television and a private bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
8 Iron Clad is an incredibly spacious yet quaint and classic Palmetto Dunes beach home. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable, and moderately priced ocean home – 8 Iron Clad is for you! While it has had a few updates, it is more of a casual beach home.
• Bedroom 1: King (Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 2: Two Queens (Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 3: King (Main Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 4: King (Master, Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 5: Two Twin Beds + Twin Daybed with a Pull Out Twin Trundle (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Distance to Beach: Oceanside home. It is roughly 25 yards to the beach from the home via the adjacent sand beach path.
• Pool Info: 24 feet by 16 feet. The pool is able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your stay to confirm and pay the additional fee.
• 4,944 Square Feet
• Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax – please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
• Parking: Parking is available for up to six cars at 8 Iron Clad. Car passes are an additional fee. They start at $25/pass for up to a week and increase depending on length of stay. You are billed based on the exact amount of car passes you request. As such, the car pass fee will be added on after confirming the reservation.
Palmetto Dunes is one of the most desired communities on Hilton Head Island. Located mid-island and rated one of Top 25 World’s Best Family Resorts by Travel + Leisure Magazine, Palmetto Dunes is situated at the very heart of Hilton Head Island. With more than 3 miles of beachfront, three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, full-service marina and a breathtaking 11-mile lagoon, Palmetto Dunes is an eco-friendly resort featuring an unending list of activities and amenities. Palmetto Dunes is also home to Shelter Cove, the island’s premier waterside destination and home to a fabulous collection of shops and restaurants, all surrounding a full-service, world-class marina.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
Recent Reviews About This Property
August in Hilton Head
"My extended family and I had an amazing 2 week vacation at 8 Iron Clad the oceanfront home in Palmetto Dunes. The home’s location cannot be beat. Although the house is a little on the older side it was super clean and when we had a couple of minor issues they were taken care of almost instantly by the management company. If you are looking for a private direct oceanfront home in Palmetto Dunes I highly recommend this property."
Review of 8 Iron Clad
"It was a very easy process and the management company was excellent."
Wonderful Family Vacation!
"Our family enjoyed every moment of our stay...from booking communication, check in ease, and the beautiful home in a perfect location! It was a lovely stay, hard to leave, and we confidently recommend it to others!"
Great Beach Home!!!
We had a fantastic stay in this beach home - we loved the spacious layout and unobstructed ocean views! Despite the home being a bit older on the exterior, it has been wonderfully redecorated and was very clean and comfortable - it's a real value! Our family had a great time and are looking forward to returning next year!"
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?