About 3 Belted Kingfisher
3 Belted Kingfisher is a completely renovated Sea Pines home with a private pool just steps away from the beach. This stunning four bedroom, four bathroom home can sleep up to thirteen guests. It is located sixth row ocean and takes just a few minutes to walk to the beach. The beach path is conveniently located right next to the home.
Another perk? This is a dog friendly rental! The pet fee is $175 plus tax and covers up to two dogs maximum. If you are planning on bringing your furry friend, please reach out to our office in advance to pay the additional fee and confirm your four legged BFF.
Step outside to your own outdoor oasis – the newly built sundeck & L shaped pool with a fun sun-shelf is the perfect spot to relax. With chaise loungers sprinkled around the pool, you will find yourself in your own slice of paradise as you soak up the rays. The pool also offers complimentary pool heat seasonally. As long as the temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees, you are all set to enjoy FREE pool heat March through May & September through November (must call office in advance of your stay to confirm and schedule).
As you walk in the home – you will fall in love. The open concept kitchen is updated with a large island, granite countertops, a beverage cooler and stainless steel appliances. The fully equipped kitchen will have everything you need to entertain and dine at home. This home is also outfitted with a gas grill, washer & dryer, and wireless internet.
The first of two living areas is just off the kitchen. There is a 50” flat screen television mounted to the wall and plenty of seating for the crew! The second living room is just steps away and overlooks the pool. There is a 60” flat screen television in this Carolina room as well as direct access to the sun deck plus a sleeper sofa for additional sleeping arrangements.
The master bedroom has a king bed and 40” flat screen television. The private master bathroom offers a walk-in shower, soaking tub and a double vanity.
Bedroom two has a queen bed and a 32” flat screen television. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
Bedroom three has a twin bed & a queen bed plus a 32” flat screen television. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
Bedroom four is a perfect spot for the kiddos! It has a pyramid bunk bed (double on the bottom, twin on the top) plus twin pull-down murphy bed. There is a 32” flat screen and access to a porch from this bedroom. The private bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
This completely renovated home, 3 Belted Kingfisher, will definitely be the vacation home you will continue to return to year after year.
• Bedroom 1: King (Master Bedroom, Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 2: Queen (Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 3: Queen + Twin (Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 4: Pyramid Bunk + Twin Murphy Bed (Flat Screen TV, Private Bathroom)
• Additional Sleeping Option: Sleeper Sofa in the Carolina Room
• Distance to Beach: 6th Row Ocean. The beach path is located right next to the home making it just a few minutes’ walk away to the beach.
• Pool Info: Private L Shaped Pool with Sun Shelf. One side is 22 feet by 9 1/2 feet - with the sun shelf being six feet of that. The other side is 29 feet by 9 feet. The depth runs from 3 feet to 5 feet deep. The pool is able to be heated seasonally only. It is not able to be heated if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool heat.
• 2,330 Square Feet
• Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home. The pet fee is $175 plus tax – please reach out to our office in advance to confirm and pay the additional pet fee.
• Two Living Areas
• Fully Equipped Kitchen, Washer/Dryer, Wireless Internet , Gas Grill, Keurig Coffee Machine & Regular Drip Coffee Maker
• Parking: Parking is available for up to four cars at 3 Belted Kingfisher. Car passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
Welcome to Hilton Head Island’s most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island’s most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort – it’s the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
Recent Reviews About This Property
Great Family Vacation
"The property was perfect and location was amazing. Our family had the best time ever."
"We loved this home! We will be back!"
August 2019 Stay
"You have a wonderful and efficient agency Such a pleasure to work with you. Service exceptional. Thank you!"
This home was beautiful, comfortable, and close to the beach. We loved being able to bring our dog to the beach with us!"
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?