About 25 Ruddy Turnstone
Welcome to 25 Ruddy Turnstone! This beautiful six bedroom, six bathroom home is located third row ocean in Sea Pines and can host a group of up to 18 guests. With the beach path just next to the home, it takes no time to get to the beach!
This home features a nice pool deck area with a gas grill. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance of your stay if you are interested! The home is also outfitted with wireless internet.
Located on the first floor you will find the main living room with a flat screen television. The kitchen is open to the dining area and living room. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, gas stovetop and even a double oven. The dining room table has seating for eight. Additional seating is located outside on the deck or bar top on the kitchen island. You have direct access to the pool deck from all of these areas.
The master bedroom has a king bed. The private master bathroom has a double vanity, soaking tub and separate walk-in shower.
The guest bedroom features a queen bed and small closet. There is a full bathroom with a walk-in shower located just outside the entrance of this bedroom.
The first of two washer and dryers is located on the first floor in the laundry room.
The third bedroom is located mid-level. It has a king bed and walk-in closet. The private bathroom has his-and-her sinks plus a walk-in shower.
There is a second laundry room on the mid-level with a washer and dryer.
Located on the second floor landing, you will have a sleeper sofa. Just behind this landing, there is a small room with two twin beds. Perfect spot for the little ones! The bathroom access would be shared with one of the bedrooms on this floor.
Bedroom four has a king bed and walk-in shower. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower. The fifth bedroom also has a king bed and walk-in closet. The private bathroom has a shower/tub comb. The sixth bedroom has two double beds and walk-in shower. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
25 Ruddy Turnstone is the perfect home for a beach getaway - large enough for a big family and very close to the ocean!
• Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 2: Queen (First Floor, Bathroom Access Right Outside Door)
• Bedroom 3: King (Mid-Level Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 4: King (Second Floor, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 5: King (Second Floor, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 6: Two Double Beds (Second Floor, Private Bathroom)
• Additional Sleeping Options: Queen Sleeper Sofa on Second Floor Landing & Two Twin Beds Located In A Small Sitting Room on Second Floor
• Distance to Beach: 3rd Row Ocean ~ beach path located just off the pool area.
• Fully Equipped Kitchen, Gas Grill, Wireless Internet, Two Washers & Two Dryers
• Pool Info: The pool is approximately 25 feet by 12 feet. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your stay to confirm and pay the additional fee.
• 4,750 Square Feet
• Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
Welcome to Hilton Head Island’s most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island’s most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort – it’s the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
Recent Reviews About This Property
No reviews found, click the button below to write the first one!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?