About 19 Belted Kingfisher
Welcome to luxury!!! 19 Belted Kingfisher is a five bedroom, six and a half bathroom home that will absolutely take your breath away. With over 5,500 square feet - this highly appointed vacation rental home can easily host a group of up to thirteen guests. Come be one of the first guests to stay at this jaw dropping home! You absolutely will not be disappointed you rented this home! ***Be sure to check out the virtual tour by clicking on the virtual tour tab on our website!***
19 Belted Kingfisher is located second row ocean in Sea Pines. The beach path is just next to the home making it a very easy walk to the beach. The outdoor entertaining area and pool deck is one of the best around - your own personal oasis!! The pool and spa are incredibly private with brick built all around it plus additional doors to keep it private and secluded. There is a built in gas grill plus a large flat screen television. A conversation area with oversized comfy chairs PLUS a porch swing. You may never want to leave the pool deck area! The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance of your stay if you are interested.
As you enter the home you will be blown away! This home was professionally designed and decorated and it shows. The gourmet kitchen will have you wanting to cook every meal in. It features a large kitchen island with marble countertops, double ovens, two dishwashers, six burner gas stove, a standalone ice maker and even a wine fridge. It is open to the living room and dining room - making it the perfect spot to cook and entertain. The living room has a large, flat screen television mounted to the wall. There is a powder room situated just off the pool deck area & front foyer of the home.
Also on this level is the washer and dryer located in a private laundry room with counter space. This home is outfitted with wireless internet.
The first of two master suites is on the main level. It has a king bed, flat screen television and walk-in closet. The private master bathroom has a soaking tub, walk-in shower and his-and-her sinks.
Located mid-level is the bedroom with three twin beds and a flat screen television. It has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.
There is a second living area located upstairs. It has a large flat screen television and a full bathroom with a walk-in shower. There is an extended bar top with a mini-fridge, sink and standalone ice maker. This living room has direct access to a porch with seating and a table.
The second master suite is located on the second floor. It has a king bed with access to the same porch as the living room mentioned above. There is a sitting area in the bedroom as well as a flat screen television & walk-in closet. The incredibly spacious private master suite bathroom has his-and-her sinks, a large soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower.
The last two bedrooms are on this top floor. One has a king bed with a flat screen television. The private bathroom features a walk-in shower. The last bedroom has two queen beds with a flat screen television. The private bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
19 Belted Kingfisher definitely has the WOW factor. You even have a ping pong table and pinball machine located in the garage!
• Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean Home - Steps Away from the Beach
• Newly Built Home - Absolutely Stunning!
• Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with Marble Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Large Kitchen Island, Double Oven, Six Burner Gas Range, Two Dishwashers and More
• Pinball Machine & Ping Pong Table
• Wireless Internet
• Washer & Dryer
• Built in Outdoor Gas Grill
• Pool Info: The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your stay to confirm and pay the additional fee.
• 5,529 Square Feet
• Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
• Bedroom 1: King (Master Suite #1, First Floor, Flat Screen Television, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 2: Three Twins (Mid-Level, Flat Screen Television, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 3: King (Master Suite #2, Second Floor, Flat Screen Television, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 4: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen Television, Private Bathroom)
• Bedroom 5: Two Queens (Second Floor, Flat Screen Television, Private Bathroom)
Welcome to Hilton Head Island’s most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island’s most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort – it’s the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
Recent Reviews About This Property
No reviews found, click the button below to write the first one!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?