About 14 Grey Widgeon
14 Grey Widgeon is the perfect vacation rental home that can sleep up to 22 guests!! This six bedroom, seven bathroom home is located second row ocean - just steps away from the beach! The beach path is conveniently located next to the home making it a very easy walk to the beach. This home just completed a number of renovations spring 2018.
This newly remodeled home includes new decking, saltwater pool, 8' spa, enclosed outdoor shower and more!! The stunning outdoor entertaining area has enough chairs for the entire crew! The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Looking to grill out? There is a covered outdoor lighted grilling area that makes the perfect spot to whip up a nice poolside lunch or even a delicious dinner.
There are nine flat screen televisions throughout the home - two of which are outfitted with X Boxes. The home is equipped with all the comforts of your own home - wireless internet, full kitchen, living room, and more. Included in this home are beach towels, six beach chairs, and a beach wagon --- less to pack for you! This home will not disappoint you!
The kitchen is located on the main floor and has an open concept. There is bar top seating for two at the island plus a breakfast table for six. A flat screen television is mounted to the wall as well. Just off the kitchen you have a newly constructed bathroom with a walk-in shower. The private laundry room with a washer & dryer is nearby the kitchen.
Both dining room areas are off the kitchen as well. The first formal dining room area has seating for eight. The second is newly built and has a table big enough for fourteen people. This dining room is conveniently located just off the pool area as well – good spot to cook up a lunch and relax while overlooking the beautiful pool. Plus there is a flat screen television mounted on the wall. A second refrigerator, double sink, and standalone icemaker are in this dining room area.
The spacious living room is outfitted with a large flat screen television plus an oversized sectional sofa.
One of the master suites is on the first floor. It has a king bed and flat screen television. The bathroom features a double vanity, garden tub, and walk-in shower.
Directly off the kitchen, there is access to the second bedroom located mid-level. It has a queen bed and a full bunk bed plus a flat screen television. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.
The second master suite is newly built and has a king bed with a full bunk bed. There is a flat screen television mounted to the wall plus a sitting area. The private bath has a walk-in shower. This master suite has a small porch facing the front of the home and access to the newly built second floor patio overlooking the pool. There is direct access from this second floor patio to the pool deck via a spiral staircase.
The next bedroom has four twin beds and a flat screen television. The private bathroom has a shower/tub combo. It also has access to the newly built porch with a sitting area and access to the pool deck area.
The final two bedrooms also have king beds and flat screen televisions. Each also have their own private bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
• Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 2: Queen plus a Full Bunk Bed (full on the bottom bunk and a full on the top of the bunk bed) (Mid-Level, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 3: King plus a Full Bunk Bed (full on the bottom bunk and a full on the top of the bunk bed) (Master, Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 4: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 5: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 6: Four Twins (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Distance to Beach: 2nd Row Ocean Home on Beach Path - Quick, Easy Walk to Beach
• Private Saltwater Pool and Spa. 30 feet by 15 feet. The pool ranges from three and half feet deep to eight feet deep. Both are able to be heated from Labor Day through Memorial Day for an additional fee - must arrange with Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival.
• Square Feet: 5022
• Twelve beach towels, six beach chairs, and a beach wagon
• Covered Outdoor Lighted Grilling Area
• Full Kitchen including sink, stove top, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, Keurig coffee machine, flatware, cookware, and a separate under counter ice maker.
• Wireless Internet (Please note while there is wireless internet, there is not a landline phone in the home)
• Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max. Parking passes are an additional $15/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options. **The garage is not available for guest use**
Welcome to Hilton Head Island’s most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island’s most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort – it’s the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?