About 12 Sandhill Crane Road
Your crew will LOVE this five bedroom, five and half bathroom Sea Pines home that can sleep up to twelve guests. 12 Sandhill Crane is located 4th row ocean and has updates throughout! This home is conveniently located right next to a beach path, making it a super easy walk to the beautiful beaches Hilton Head Island has to offer.
This is a dog friendly rental! For an additional fee, you can bring your dog with you on vacation! If you are planning on bring your furry friend, you will need to phone our office in advance to pay the additional fee and confirm your four legged BFF.
The outdoor entertaining area is a fantastic gathering area. The private pool & spa offer complimentary heat seasonally. As long as the temperature doesn't fall below 55 degrees, you are all set to enjoy FREE pool & spa heat March through May & September through November (must call office in advance of your stay to confirm and schedule). There are multiple chaise lounges to soak up the rays by the pool. Looking to escape the sun? Not a problem! The home offers a covered area with a dining table should you want to enjoy a meal outside cooked off the gas grill or to simply play card games with the fam. This home is also outfitted with wireless internet access.
This home has two spacious living areas on the main level of the home. As you walk in the front door - your first living area has a plethora of seating options and a flat screen television. This room flows into the private dining area with seating for eight as well as the open kitchen. The kitchen features an island, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a wet bar and wine fridge. Additional dining seating located around the island in the kitchen and informal table off the living area.
The second living area is just off the kitchen. This living room has a modern feel with upgraded furniture and another flat screen television. A powder room is just off the second living room area as well.
Down the hall on the first level, is the first bedroom with a king bed and flat screen television. This bedroom has a private bath with a walk-in shower.
The laundry room with a washer & dryer is located on the second level. The remaining four bedrooms are also on this level.
The master bedroom has a king bed, flat screen television, and a walk-in closet. The private master bath is quite spacious offering a double vanity, walk in shower, and separate soaking tub.
The third bedroom has a queen bed and a flat screen television. It also features a walk-in closet and private bath with walk-in shower. Bedrooms four and five are idea for the kiddos as they live on the far end of the second level. They both have a pyramid bunk (full bed on bottom and twin bed on top) in them, flat screen televisions, and a private bath with a shower/tub combo.
12 Sandhill Crane has all the updates you could want, you will definitely love this home as your thin slice of vacation heaven!
• Bedroom 1: King (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 2: King (Master, Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 3: Queen (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 4: Pyramid Bunk (Double on the bottom, twin on top) (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 5: Pyramid Bunk (Double on the bottom, twin on top) (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Distance to Beach: 4th Row Ocean Home. The beach path is located just off the driveway area - very convenient and an easy walk to the beach.
• Pool Info: 29 feet long with a width between 10-13 feet (kidney shaped pool). The pool and spa are able to be heated seasonally only. Neither will heat if the temperatures drop below 55 degrees at any point during your stay. Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your arrival to arrange for pool and spa heat.
• 3595 Square Feet
• Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home for an additional fee. Please phone our office in advance for confirmation. If you have more than two dogs, please call our office to see if an exception can be made.
• Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to eight cars max. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
Welcome to Hilton Head Island’s most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island’s most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort – it’s the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
Map may not be 100% accurate.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CONCERNING THIS PROPERTY
No questions found, click the button below to ask the first one!Ask A Question
Share This Property
Want To Know More About This Listing?